Best Machine Learning App Ideas 2020–2021
TOP 5 MACHINE LEARNING APP IDEAS -2020 -2021
Below are the best machine learning app ideas based on the behaviour and demand of users.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is used in a lot of things we do in our day to day lives. The Netflix shows, series, movies you’re watching while on quarantine, the essential acquisitions you make on Amazon, and even the stuff you search on the internet come to us courtesy of AI.
Investments in AI and its critical subset like machine learning, are rising more than ever. The total global investments by private enterprises on AI grew to $70 Billion in 2019. A survey by McKinsey stated that 82% of businesses using AI and machine learning across their organizational activities had experienced a notable return of investment.
Machine learning is simply one of the most funded and utilized subsets of Artificial Intelligence (AI). We’ve seen loads of ideas made into reality utilizing machine learning.
The purpose of MI does not end here; as there are many other machine learning apps ideas yet to make it to the market. I have listed some of the best machine learning ideas that we haven’t seen in the market yet, and few other machine learning apps ideas that are already being used by a few companies.
Various companies provide Expert machine learning services, in order to build the best machine learning apps you should opt the services from the top-notch IT companies only. The list of best machine learning app ideas is based on various industries like healthcare, retail, travel and tourism, etc.
TOP-NOTCH MACHINE LEARNING APP IDEAS
- Machine Learning App Idea For Healthcare Industry: App For Alerting About Potential Disease Outbreaks
COVID-19 outbreak was started in December 2019. This pandemic firstly affected China, and during that time, many patients were getting admitted to hospitals with cases of pneumonia. But later when the number of patients was getting out of control, then doctors recorded the pattern, and then they came to the conclusion that this is possibly an outbreak of an unknown disease. By that time, it was already late to recognize the disease and to control the same.
What do you think could this outbreak have been recognized earlier? My answer will be yes. But for recognizing the same, the hospital required technological assistance.
What if the hospitals at the Wuhan city in China had an application that keeps accounts of all cases, examines data through machine learning algorithms, and lets its users know if there’s an unusual pattern of cases? If such machine learning apps were used, then COVID-19 outbreak would have been detected much earlier.
This sort of machine learning apps idea can help hospitals and governments in identifying the disease outbreaks, and will also suggest taking instant measures for a cure.
Requirements For An Ai-based Disease Outbreak Alerting Machine Learning Application
- Record identified diseases, their causes, symptoms, and all necessary anticipations for preventing them. This data is meant to be added to the machine learning algorithm for its functioning. The ML algorithm will ultimately use this data to detect anomalous patterns in hospital records.
- A digital dashboard that manages, edits, and maintains — reports of all filed cases, the diseases of diagnosed/admitted patients, patient demographic traits such as age, sex, residence, etc.
Top machine learning application development company India renders the best Machine Learning services; you can hire dedicated machine learning developers from these companies. Hire experienced developers, as they will make your task easier by delivering the startling healthcare-related application.
2) Best Machine Learning App Ideas In Retail & E-commerce Industry: Personalized Chatbot For E-commerce Websites
Chatbots go beyond machine learning, and it uses another subset of AI called Neural Language Processing (NLP). These are machine learning algorithms that support the human conversation process.
Most people think that chatbots are used for customer services, but it is also employed as a virtual assistant. The example of virtual assistant chatbots is Amazon’s Alexa, Apple’s Siri, Google’s Assistant, etc.
But is it difficult to formulate a personalized chatbot that utilizes machine learning algorithms and data to support customers in making better buying choices? Yes, there are already recommendation engines on various platforms such as Amazon. This brand offers excellent product suggestions to buyers. Personalized recommendations encourage 35% of Amazon’s overall sales.
You might have seen a chatbot using ML algorithms that ask buyers for choices and recommendations. Based on the data of other buyers, Machine Learning chatbot can help someone compare two distinct products of similar classes.
For example, let say that a customer is looking for a smartphone on an eCommerce site. This website has a machine learning (ML) chatbot that asks users what they want. This is distinct from searching, as the chatbot knows what a buyer needs. Suppose, the buyer wants a smartphone with 6GB RAM then chatbot presents all models with 6GB RAM.
However, these functions can only be used in a few specific gadgets. The chatbot then goes through reviews and informs the user how two distinct models of smartphones have similar and different features.
Requirements For A Personalized Chatbot Application
- The features of this chatbot app require product information. A chatbot can use Data from user comments to optimize the algorithm.
- eCommerce website uses data from buyer comments (comments posted on products). The chatbot uses a comment interface to understand buyer needs and requirements.
- NLP engine development would be essential for the Machine Learning chatbot as this helps in communicating with buyers, and this also helps you in building leading machine learning apps.
3) Best Machine Learning App Ideas In The Travel & Hospitality Industry: Intelligent Travel Assistant App
An app that serves users to know more about foreign places. Gathers data from all vacationists and lets them present their knowledge on the platform. Like, if a couple of 25 age visited a site and after that he/she marked that site as a romantic place, then the app’s ML algorithm recommends the same type of places to another couple of the similar age group.
This sort of application will help the public in recognizing popular places on the basis of multiple categories. In such applications, feedback options will be placed; then this app will be able to analyze various places in a better way.
We all know that when we plan an excursion, then our first task is to recognize the popular tourist sites. For example — If I am planning a trip to Mumbai then firstly I will check which Mumbai beach has a high visitor rate and according to that, I will visit Mumbai prominent places. By using Machine Learning, one can easily analyze such things.
So many startups to moderate level companies search BEST WEB APP IDEAS FOR THE STARTUP BUSINESS, and these ideas really help companies in choosing the best application for their business growth.
Requirements For Intelligent Travel Assistant App
- Tourists’ data based on travelling is the very first thing we require as this supports developers to recognize the components to be added in an app.
- In such applications, one feedback page can help you in examining and collecting the customer’s data. In the feedback page, you can add sites rating, commenting, advice options. This segment should be designed in such a way that from here, one can accumulate and parse the data in a simple way.
4) Best Machine Learning App Ideas In Banking & Financial Services: Financial Goal Tracker
This application accumulates user data about their money spending habits. It permits users to set a fixed financial object, also examines world economic data, options for making more money, and allows users to identify and reach a financial goal.
This goal tracker can help the people in managing the financial aim at a time and also help in arranging things in a synchronized manner. If you are preparing for shopping then by using this sort of Machine Learning apps, you can examine your money spending limit. Always remember to produce this sort of application, always hire dedicated developers who can fulfil all obligations as per your enterprise requirement.
Requirements For Financial Goal Tracker Applications
- To track the data, you need to apply the MI technique as this can support in collecting and examining the data.
- Financial data is such a personal and necessary thing, so it is essential to secure this sort of data, and this can be done by using secure cross-platform.
5) Top Machine Learning App Ideas In ISVS & Product Service Companies: Intelligent Quote Application
A lot of business clients use ISVs and software products & services to ask their quotes for a special project. Applying ML in such software or apps can help the clients in estimating project costs, this is done by viewing company projects costs.
Requirements For Intelligent Project Development Quote Application
- In such apps, the investigation system is integrated, and this helps in monitoring the data. This can be done by making use of Machine Learning.
- You are required to add chatbots in such applications as this will benefit you in communicating with other clients.
If you want to know more Ideas related to Machine Learning Apps, then visit here.
This blog will help in understanding the top Machine Learning App Ideas that are used in various areas such as eCommerce, Healthcare, Banking & Financial, Travel & Hospitality, and so on. By using Machine Learning, you can foretell customer’s requirements, evaluate data, detect spam, enhance security, and much more.
I hope this blog helped you in interpreting the best Machine Learning Apps Idea. If you are planning to create your ML application, then Hire Machine Learning Developers from the company that proffers Best machine learning solutions; this will benefit in developing top-notch applications.